2. What is your all-time favorite series?
Moonlight resonance. I can watch and rewatch it and never get enough of it.
3. Who are your favorite on-screen and off-screen pairing?
On-screen: Mandy Wong and Him Law :3 They're so cute together!
Off-screen: Aimee and Moses Chan!
4. Who is your favorite singer (can be an individual, band, or group)?
Linda Chung again! (I don't know much Hong Kong singers xD)
5. How long have you been watching TVB or dramas in general? And do you watch other dramas from other countries, besides TVB?
Since I was about 10/11 I think, and yes I do! I watch Bravo My Love (Korean drama) every saturday when it airs on tv. I also watch american/canadian series and tv shows.
6. How long have you been in the blogging world?
A year and a half, but I've been blogging on and off, with periods of non-stop blogging and periods of no blogging at all xD
7. What part of the world do you live in? (You can be specific or not.)
8. How old are you? (You can give an age group.)
9. What are you studying, and what major? If you’re working, then what field?
I'm in health science now
10. List five facts about yourself.
2-I have a sweet tooth
3-I'm an only child
4-I spend a lot of time watching all sorts of youtube videos
5-I speak 5 languages
1. What is the last tvb serie you watched?
2. When did you start blogging?
3. What languages do you speak/write?
4. Have you met any celebrities in the past, and if so who and where?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What types of series do you usually prefer? (crime, historical, romantic, legal, etc)
7. Where are you from?
8. Do you have any siblings?
9. What are your hobbies?
10. What do you like about blogging?
Lynne from TVB Horizon
Yue Mei from Yue Mei's HQ
Totally Very Best TVB
Miriamfanz from Casual TVB
I dont know enough tvb bloggers so I'm gonna stop here xD
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.