Friday, September 7, 2012

Character Review [Tavia Yeung]

After Linda, the person who I've seen the most series of is probably Tavia :) (I will eventually finish my character review of Linda and do a favorite actress post for Tavia) xD So here's the review of all of her characters I've watched ;) Although I'm doing it in order of the release dates of the serie, this is NOT the order that I've watch them!

Ah Yan in Yummy Yummy (Food for life)
Wow...I've watch this serie like in 2010 even if it came out way before just because of Tavia and Raymond....now looking back, she looks SO different!! Hum..in her recent series, she plays more "strong girl" roles, like in TOT and in THC...back then she was younger, and had roles of the little sister, and innocent girl.

Jackie in Heart of Greed
I love seeing characters who evoluate throughout the serie...and Jackie definetly did!! I love how she used to be hated by Gilbert (Bosco Wong)'s family, but they learned to know her and her background and accepted her in the end after she showed how she changed :)







Ho Fa in On the First Beat
Umm..out of all series, this is definetly the one I've watched when I was youngest...didn't know Tavia was in it till I looked for Tavia's drama list in wikipedia! Haha at that time I didn't knew TVB artists' names...so not much to say... xD


Joey in Fathers and Sons
Ouhhh, I loved this character! I loved how caring she is and how much she loved children :) Ididn't liked the pairing with Wong He, but luckly she ended up with Chris Lai which is much better then Wong He!! :) This character left me a deep impression...I don't know why...I think it's, again, because she likes to take care of children and it really showed in the serie :)



Ah Yuet in Moonlight Resonance
I loved loved loved her character! She was a stubborn girl with a nice heart...Everything Sa Yi and Ka Mei did to her made me feel very sad for her :( She had a really awkard relationship with Ah Ka since they were siblings, although she was adopted. And I think she did really well in her numerous crying scenes, no wonder why she won the Best Supporting Actress award that year!

Ah Suet in Sweetnest in the Salt
Hmmmm for some reason, even if I remember that I really insisted on watching this serie for Tavia, I don't think it was a too memorable character/serie...Actually I don't remember too much about the storyline, only the ending, when she reunited with Steven Ma, I was quite happy for her xD


Yiu Kam Ling in Beyond the Realm of Conscience
Now, that was a memorable serie and character! :D It showed such a different side of Tavia and her acting skills! I really support her for winning My Favorite Female Character, she deserved it so much! I mean, I think we can all see that she worked very hard to enter the character, the way she talks, her voice, how she acts, everything!

Sai Lai Miu in The Mysteries of Love
Umm...for this character and serie...it's a bit like Swetnest in the Salt...didn't left me a too deep memory. But I enjoyed watching FungYi :D I think they make such a perfect matching and they're so cute together ;) I'm so glad they ended up together in the serie!



Sze Long in The Rippling Blossom
I think I'd say the serie overall and all the characters was...interesting but not that good. Like the plot was intriguing, but it was everything was a bit random....I have not mugh to say on Tavia's character...And I think the pairing with Michael Tse wa so-so....

Miss Ho in Yes, Sir! Sorry, Sir!
Miss Ho...another one of Tavia's sweet, innocent, and nice character. Reminds me a bit of Joey in Fathers and Sons I guest...even if this time she's a teacher for high school students, she still loves to help -this time not children but teenagers, or just her students. I would rather her end up with Ron, but I guess with Moses it's not bad either!


Mavis in The Other Truth
Mavis is another awsome character of  Tavia :) I loved how professional she looked as a lawyer, and her changing relationships with Raymond Wong and Ruco Chan too :) She was annoyed by both in the beginning of the serie, but at the end, she loves both of them and has a hard time choosing which one she wanted to be with.

Yu Jai in The Hippocratic Crush
Like in The Other Truth...loved the professionalism Tavia had and it was as if she really knew what she was doing as a doctor :) In this time, unlike in Yummy Yummy, Tavia has now grew up and plays the big sister role in the traditional "long lost sister" tvb storyline with Mandy Wong! Lovedd her role and just the serie overall!


Hum...actually, after listing all that out, I think I've watched more series of Tavia then Linda! :O Haha i'll see that after my Linda post :) For now...I don't really have "favorites" for Tavia's roles...love most of them except the ones I mention I didn't like/remember too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment