Thursday, August 23, 2012

L'escargot review


I actually did not finish watching this serie...I mean I did watch the last episode, but I skipped like 8 of them in the middle of the serie. I really liked it in the beginning because it was , like moonlight resonance, about siblings helping out each other, but I did not enjoy the storyline towards the middle of the serie. I got annoyed about the relationships between Ka Lok (Linda Chung), Jim (Michael Tse), Joyce (JJ jia) and Dai Ting (Ron Ng) and it got me so mad when Dai Ting was gonna go find Ka Lok after they had a fight, but then Jim appeared -__- things kind of got repetitive, like when Kwan Ka On (Michael Miu) keeps on helping his siblings always by sacrificing himself and giving them money....And all the couples in the drama got fights because of money...not really my kind of serie.

About the characters, most of them were just ok, but I think a few of them stood out. Mandy Wong's acting was really good in her role of Ah Lan and she was really into it. Ron also did really great in his crying/frustrated scene after he learned what happen between Jim and Ka Lok. JJ Jia's acting skills were also well shown in her shy role! Those three roles left me an even bigger impresstion then the main cast (Sonija Kwok, Michael Miu and Michael Tse). Ohh and I think the child actress Lam Lam (Lam Chi Nok) did extremely well in crying scenes! Most child actors cannot act crying really good, but she did :)


And then ending...didn't really enjoyed it too much. I skipped many episodes and just got to the end, but I don't get why they had to make the mother die out of sudden. Plus I wanted Ka Lok (Linda) to have a happy ending...like getting back with Ron or something...not going away!! Or at least be paired up with someone...it would be happier if she did so that all the siblings could be in couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment