Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Favorite TVB Actresses [#2: Myolie Wu]


Myolie Wu...goshhh this girl is so strong. I actually wasn't a huge fan of her...until last month. Aka until her break up with Bosco was announced! I will do a post on Boscolie and my views of their relationship later, but for now, let's focus on Myolie. But yeah, after that, she climbed to my #2 favorite actress. The first series I watched of Myolie were War and Destiny and Wars of In-Laws II. I was watching them with my parents at that time and didn't knew much about TVB. Since them, I've watched quite a few dramas of her on my own...but she still wasn't one of my favorite actresses. Last year when I learned about her relationship with Bosco, I was quite happy because I LOVE seeing on screen couples becoming real life couples. They were so cute. Then a few weeks ago...the news came. I know it sounds weird...but that's when I started noticing Myolie more and liking her more and more! I saw the video of her crying...I was so annoyed by the media...then Myolie had to take pictures and still kept a smile on her face. That's when I really started admiring her....She's so strong. Like really...after a breakup, being surrounded by all those reporters asking her details about her personnal relationships and reminding her of bad moments...we often see in series people who try to forget their ex after a break up...I think Myolie kinda felt like that. But the media was really not helping...but a few days later, another video came and confirmed for me that Myolie is definetly a strong girl to look up to. So just like that, she became one of my favorite actresses :) I am now watching her serie Ghetto Justice 2 and support her at 100%!!!

I'm not going to post the videos since they are full of gossips and I'm sure most of you have saw them already and know what I'm talking about....but if you really insist, here are the links: 


After the breakup...I've been surfing alot of Myolie's stuff and rewatched her speech after winning the 2011 TVB Best Actress Award...once again, it proved that she's a great role model. She never gives up and keeps persevering, like when she had to gain weight to film "To Grow with Love"....I wasn't a huge fan of TVB at that time and never actually watch that drama, but I can imagine what Myolie went through....She worked so hard in TVB to be where she is now! I think she really deserved that award...she also mentionned her fans and said she hope she's a good role model to them, and yes, she is, yes, you are Myolie!! :) 

Here's the video...sorry bout the quality, the best I could find! But what's important is her speech and the audio is good enough :) 

1 comment:

  1. She has perseverance when it comes to her work. I hope likewise she stays strong too when it comes to her love life. I love her.

    ReplyDelete