Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ghettto Justice 2 Character Review [Supporting Actors]

So this is just a really short review about what I think of the supporting actors :) Same thing for my supporting actresses post :)



Ting Ka Fu portrayed by Sam Lee

Ting Ka Fu is such a nice person, who likes to help others so much!! Although I'm not a fan of Sam Lee, I loved his character here. The scene at his mother's funeral dinner was so touching, and to see how many people he has helped. 


Leung Baw portrayed by Raymond Cho

I loved Raymond Cho's new character Leung Baw!!! He was so funny xD He's the complete opposite of MJ but they are trying to date the same girl...I thought it was so funny when he dressed weirdly to go out with Grace and Grace kinda made fun of him without knowing it! He's also a really nice guy, who wouldn't let his friends down for anything...


MJ portrayed by Alex Lam

Alex Lam is kinda cute when he plays MJ xD He is so shy but tries his best all the time! While he is more quite and calm, he is trying to pursue Grace agaisnt the loud and social Leung Baw :P But I think MJ matches Grace more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment