Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ghetto Justice 2 ep 1-14 review

I'm currently watching Ghetto Justice 2...I'm on ep 15 but I wanted to do a short review of the previous episodes first since the next episodes coming up seem pretty intense....according to the promos :O

So I love how all the main cast is so kind... they all like to help people :) I will not talk alot about the people themselves cause I wanna make spefic post on them, but just felt like mentioning what they had in commun that makes this serie so interesting! So as for the storyline...I didn't enjoyed it as much as the first one, for now at least, but it's stilll really good! Actually, the first one, I never planned to watch it until I watched a few episodes cause it was airing (On my tv it airs like a year later), so I started liking it and watched the whole thing and made me want to watch this sequel :) I'm kinda sad Joyce Tang is gone...and that Sharon Chan is not in more episodes...I expected to see like her somehow coming back to live, or that there was gonna be a lookalike, but they replaced her with JJ Jia :/ I don't like her as much but oh well.... and Joyce's role was replaced by Crystal Li...Which I think is ok :) I kind of like Myolie & Kevin's awkward relationship...they don't really seem romantic but they're quite cute together :D They annoy each other, but in the end, they support and love each other :3 Plus the serie is quite funny....so I'm waiting to finish it then I'll do a finale review.

I think these two are gonna end up together :3

Thoughts about next episode afiter watching the promo....OMG I'm scared of Evergreen Mak O___o He seems to be such a horrible person.....I hope none of the main/supporting characters die because of him!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment