Friday, August 24, 2012

Ghetto Justice 2 ep 15-18 review




I thought I wouldn't be doing more reviews until the finale...but I am...cause I have so much to say, about the latest Ghetto Justice 2 episodes! Things have been heating up lately... This review is manly on the two latest episodes I've watched, 17 & 18, but there will be referals to 15 and 16. So Kris (Myolie Wu) and Law Ba (Kevin Cheng) 's relationship is going through a lot...I don't like this :/ Since Lynette kissed Law Ba out of sudden, Kris is mad. But she still love Law Ba and Law Ba loves her.....Kris even helps Law Ba solve the case for Leung Baw (Ohh however you write it, I don't know, but Raymond Cho's character xD ) And Law Ba kind of knows it but not really at the same time....like he doubted it but then when Kris said she didn't do it on purpuse, he didn't do anything. Plus it got me mad when Kris did a cake she wanted to give him...but then Lynette (Christine Kuo) was in the way...same thing for Law Ba's poem & Kris'ex boyfriend...I hate Lynette now :/


I also wanna talk about Ting Ka Fu (Sam Lee) and Sam Sam (JJ Jia) :O They obviously love each other, but  it seems like they won't admit it because they don't want to stop liking their girlfriend and boyfriend who passed away...Plus when Ting Ka Fu's mother died, Sam Sam stayed by her side the whole time...and about his mother's death, it's so sad :( He was helping someone see their husband a last time, but because of that, he can't see his mother a last time...

2 comments:

  1. Lynette is so annoying! I think Christine's acting makes it even worse because it's hard to understand her and she doesn't convey emotions well.
    I really liked Raymond's case and how Myolie still helped Kevin while also helping her client find out the truth.

    I'm also really liking the JJ/Sam relationship. They make a very good match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah :P In the last episode, 19, I got so annoyed by how Law Ba when to see/help Lynette instead of Kris -__- loll I want to see Myolie + Kevin, not Christine + Kevin!!! LOllll Kris loves him so much and he doesn't even seem to know it....
      And yeahh I wonder what's gonna happen to JJ and Sam :O :D

      Delete