Thursday, August 23, 2012

Beautiful Life by Fala Chen - my impressions


This is the package you get when
you buy  Fala's album :) 
This is my first music review! :) I got Fala's album a few days ago, when I wen to Toronto. I originally wanted to buy the poster too, but it was too expensive....luckly, there's a mini poster included in the actual album so I was quite happy! :D Sticked it on the wall on my room. xD

So about the actual music...back then about a year ago, when I first heard that Fala was gonna have an album, I was....intrigued. I mean, I saw some comments that said she couldn't even speak cantonese well, how can she sing? I kind of agreed even if I never really commented about it...and didn't paid much attention on Fala's album news until her MV half came out. I listened to it and I was like, wow, she can actually sing! After I started listening to it, my thoughts changed a bit. When it came to high notes, like in the first song of the album, Fala doesn't do as well....I think she can only sing easy/simple songs. So my favorite song of her stays Half :) The video is posted below if you want to watch the MV! Anyways, I think she can still improve and I'd still support her if she has a second album :)

No comments:

Post a Comment