Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ghetto Justice 2 ending Review

Omg...I just finished watching Ghetto Justice 2...it was so intense! 
*Huge spoilers alert, don't keep on reading if you haven't watched the ending! Or else it's not good anymore!'



Episode 20 started so horribly...I don't know why TVB likes to kill such nice people :( Even though the girl (Sam Sam's friend, I don't know her name) and the pregnant women's mom (Well she's not pregnent anymore but I don't know her name either....) so, even they were less then supporting characters, they didn't deserve to die!! Especially since, the last seconds of their lives, they were saving other's lives.......:( I was already sad, then they kept talking about how caring about her family the girl was, how hardworking she was, how important to the family she was...That made me so sad :'( Luckly, Sam Sam (JJ Jia) and Kris (Myolie Wu)'s mom were still alive...But yeahh it was still horrible what Kau Tai Wai (Evergreen Mak) did....The only happy thing that came out of this was actually that Ting Ka Fu finally admitted to Sam Sam his love for her...and they can finally be a couple!! :)

  

Then there was the car crash....I'm glad Law Ba was fine. Like so glad. Lynette was only in coma so it was fine, I guess I'd be kinda sad if she would have died...but coma is fine since she won't be in the way when things were happening between Law Ba and Kris!! I'm mad that the other guy, who was suppose to be a witness, died though. :/


We continue to see so much evilness from Kan Tai Wai in the serie.....why be so mean to Kris's mom???? :( I was so scared for her. I knew she wouldn't die since I watched the promo yesterday and she was saved, but I was still scared/stressed. 

And about when the last case....omg I loved the chemistry between Sze-Fu and Law Ba so much!!! They love each other so much and are ready to sacrifice anything for each other. Kris was ready to take Law Ba's place in jail...but Law Ba remembered and told the truth. Happily, this time, he didn't end up in jail :D Thanks to all the kind people ♥ And to Kan Tai Wai's honest and nice son.

And about the actual ending of the end...I at first thought Lynette was just playing with Kris and Law Ba. But her facial expressions and what her father said to her, I was like wow...she might actually be saying what she really thinks...:S Even though I knew Lynette's character was not suppose to be a mean person (Mean, meaning that she'll come in between Law Ba and Kris) but she really was just playing, luckly!! :) I'm so happy no one has to end up in jail this time! 

Other random thoughts... I expected those to happen but it didn't ...maybee it's gonna happen if there's another sequel xD
  • Kris'mother should have recovered...and be able to walk again :) Like someone is suppose to make her realize that if she wants to be able to walk again, she needs to stay strong! Then she can walk again :D
  • MJ and Grace should be together. Then Leung Baw could be with Beauty! :D I really thought he'd be a couple with Beauty...cause if not...why did TVB make the scene where Beauty randomly hugged him and the scene where Beauty conforts him because he's depressed after he killed the mentally ill guy?
  • Wanted also a last scene were every couples get married. Would be so romantic! :D 


I have more GJ2 posts coming up...I want to talk about specifically about Sze Fu and Law Ba, about the supporting actresses and actors :) Will be posted up within the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment