Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Favorite TVB Actresses [#1: Linda Chung]

I originally wanted to make 1 post of ALL my favorite TVB actors and actresses...but I started writting about Linda and it's already really long, so I'm gonna do one for each so I don't have to rush the post :) Plus there are always new actress I like so they'll just add up :) So these posts will be about my favorite TVB actresses and why I like them. For some reasons, I feel more attached to female artists rather then male artists...maybee because I consider them as role model... I don't know!Later, I'll do a post about male artists, but despite their looks, I have not much to say for why I like them...for Linda and some others, it's different!


Linda's sweet encouraging message 
Linda Chung...my first favorite, the one who I've liked for the longest and also my #1 favorite of all time! I started liking her since moonlight resonance, the first drama of her I watched. I think she might be the TVB artists who I watched the most dramas of. I love her so much... maybee is it because I can relate to her a lot? She's from Canada, like me, (although she's from vancouver) and I admire her to be so successful. I mean...it's really hard to be good at chinese (READING!!) when you grew up here, I personnally experienced and still is experiencing it! My dream is to work in Hong kong someday, not as an actress, but I still look up to Linda for that. I know Linda had to work hard to get to this point. Also, I read lots of news that are about Linda who said she was more quiet and reserved the first 3 years she entered TVB, and after, she started coming out of her shell more and became more social with others. For that, I'm trying to be like her. I'm a very shy person and I don't talk a lot at school, but I told myself if Linda can do it, I can do it too. I don't have to be shy to talk to others...so yeah.. Plus she once posted a message on weibo that encouraged school students like me. I can pretty much say that without knowing/wanting it, Linda has helped me a lot. She encouraged me to not give up on learning how to read and write chinese and also to be more social. Also, the prank call Raymond Lam did on her a few years ago made me believe that Linda really IS a kind person.Therefore she is my favorite actress :)

Here's the video of raymond prankcalling Linda :)

After the Starhub awards & watching this video, I just continue to believe that Linda's an amazing role model. She teaches us fans and just anyone to be a HAPPY PERSON and to smile, smile, smile :)



No comments:

Post a Comment