Friday, March 8, 2013

Inbound Troubles Review


Finally watched and finished Inbound Troubles!!! I really do not regret watching it because it was very good, way more then I expected. I never planned on watching this serie since the cast didn't interested me at all, and it's not until I heard all the good reviews about it that I decided to give it a try. It really impressed me, I never thought I would like it since I don't especially like any of the artists in it, but I did :)
The overall story was funny, but it's each and everyone of the characters that surprised me the most. I've never seen most of them, but maybe it's because of this fresh new cast that bought something special to this drama. Most of the characters were all crazy and naive, but yet funny and cute :)

Roger Kwok as Ng Ga Yee
I never saw him in series before, but apparently he's really popular? Haha. But his acting was quite good in the serie. He was a very nice guy, a bit too nice towards his ex-girlfriend, Suk Jing. In the end, I'm very glad he ended up marrying Suet-Fei because they are way more matchy, both so kind and warm hearted. :)

Wong Cho-lam as Choi Sum 
Choi Sum was so funny! Plus I think Cho-Lam really worked hard on everything this time, especially his accent that he really imitated well! He was cute trying to make Ching Ching love him and his facial espressions never failed at making me laugh :P He is intelligent but is not very experienced in life. You could feel that he was a very naive characters who takes life simply, but a very nice person as well.


Joey Meng as Yik Suet-fei 
I never heard of her before either, but I guess it's normal since it is her first tvb serie. She did quite well in it, I really liked her character! :) She was really kind and liked to help everybody. I'm so happy for her that she married Ga Yee because she deserves to have someone to love after all :)


Ivana Wong as Ng Chi-ching 
I first heard about Ivana a few weeks ago, at the JSG awards.It's not too bad for her debut serie. Although I don't think she was too matchy with either Choi Sum or Chiu Chiu, I still liked her character in the serie because she can really sing well, I loved all the songs she sang in it!


Angela Tong as Szema Suk jing
Angela Tong was the only artist I really knew before watching this drama :P Her character was quite annoying, but it was the point of the serie. I really could not believe the part where she told Sophia & the other elderies to pretend to be ghost in the Ga Yee's house and how NOT thankful she was for Ga Yee! Anyways, her acting was good and it really showed in the parts where she cried or yelled.

Mimi Chu as Mong Lo
I felt a bit bad for her character....sad that her husband left her with their son, and she waited for them forever but they never came back. Something that I expected though is her reconciling with Mary? I still don't really understand the whole part with Mary giving part of her rent, and telling the guy to yell after her. But I guess that part isn't too important to the serie....

Bowie Wu as Benjamin
He made me laugh since the first episode, hahaha :P He was really funny trying to look "gangster" or whatever, and it did work :)





Bob Law as Ching Siu-shan
Omg, Siu Shan, most annoying and ugly character ever! I hated his wig so much, especially the second one! Since the beginning, I found him annoying trying to be around his best friend's girlfriend all the time....just have hate hate hate towards him xD Btw, is it me or he really looks like Bobby Au Yeung without the wig? :P Funny how one's name Bob and the other one Bobby xD

Corinna Chamberlain as Nip Siu-sin 
Last but not least, Corinna. Couldn't been more impressed by her cantonese :O She speaks with no accent at all, and can even sing. Can't wait to see more from her :)




*This is more like a character review, but I will also tag it as a drama review since I won't do any other reviews on it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment