Friday, March 8, 2013

Wish and Switch ep 1-5 review


I never really planned on watching this, but since it was airing on Fairchild and I am on spring break, I caught the first 5 episodes of this and really wanted to write something about it because this serie is quite...special. I think that the story contains a great message, and I already see it in the first episodes.
I feel quite bad for Shuk Heung (Myolie Wu)..her character is very lovable, she takes care of the whole family, but noone seems to be thankful for her. She tries to help her husband, Yes Sir & Yes Madam, Jade, her brothers, Ga Kam, Hailey...but doesn't get anything good in return. She was happy that that "magic website" work, but I felt really sad that everything turned bad for her.. ;( And it's not only that she lost her candy, got frighten by frogs, and gained weight, but other things too. She ended up in the hospital, garbage/water felt on her, her lil brother yelled on her, Yes Sir yelled on her, her husband had a girlfriend...etc. The whole time I was like, poor Shuk Heung...she deoesn't deserves that at all!
There were also really funny parts too, like when Shuk Heung was going like "Ahh, Im scared of the frog," and then telling herself if it counts as the trade or when her pants were falling as the thief was asking her to put her hands up. Really loved her character :)
At the end of episode 5, she switched life with Hailey. I already know that the next episodes will be about them trying to adapt, and in the end they will find out that they preferred they old lives better...the message that I was saying earlier will be something about fate and accepting reality, and how it is not necessarily good to change everything. I wish I could continue to watch this serie because it seems quite interesting, but I doubt I'll have time. That's it for now, I will write more about this serie if I find time to watch it :)

1 comment:

  1. When I watched this series, all I thought about was "Damn, I wished I could have that website!"

    ReplyDelete