Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Evolve by Myolie Wu

For the past month...I've been fangirling over Myolie Wu non-stop.....yess, I've only become her fan recently, I wrote a post about that previously. You can read it here :  http://tvb-perspective.blogspot.ca/2012/08/my-favorite-tvb-actresses-2-myolie-wu.html


So....since then, I've been searching a lot about her on internet and youtube...I already knew she was a singer but never actually really listened to her songs...until, again, last month :) That's why I'm writting this post now...even if her album came out in 2008! And gooshhh I wish I have started listening to her music before that because it's so good! I didn't know she was such an amazing singer. Her songs are so catchy...and I listen to them everyday now :) 


浪漫世紀 (Romantic Century) is my favorite song of the entire album :D I don't even know why I love it so much...I just do xD And my favorite part is when she sings 

我有著你 任何地方都有力氣 (I can stay strong at anything with you by my side)
你令我任何事都撐得起 (You can make me go through anything)

I suck at translation...xD but that's kinda what those two sentence mean :) 


And this song....gosh this song. It makes me so sad everytime I listen to it but I love it so much. At that time, their relationship wasn't public yet...but while singing together, we could feel their love for each other. I mean, they weren't singing it just to sing it for TVB's theme song, they really meant what they sang. At that time. What makes me even more sad is when they sing :

Oh Baby I love you,
I'll love you everyday

......anyways...their relationship ended so I don't want to talk about it any further since I already made a post about it....

So, now, since I'm currently a huge fan of Myolie Wu, more post of her will come soon :) Banners, Icons, Drawings and moree :)

2 comments:

  1. Romantic Century is one of my favorite Myolie songs too! I hope she makes another album soon. She was going to start on one last year, but had to postpone it because of all the series she had to film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh really? :O You're getting me excited, I didn't know that! xD Hope she can make it next year :)

      Delete