Sunday, February 17, 2013

Upcoming posts!

Hey bloggers and readers! I know I have kinda disappeared for a while...now I am reappearing :) I have a 4days long weekend this week and march break in two weeks, so I guess it's time for me to catch on some series!

For once, I have stayed updated with TVB news, but I havent have time to post about my thoughts on them, so I will do that by the end of this week.

During my vacations, I plan on watching Inbound Troubles, Season Of Love and maybee Friendly Fire if I have time. I'm probably gonna do a pre-thought on Inbound troubles and a LONG review on it afterwards, since this time around I wanna just watch the serie to watch it and not recap after every few episodes. For Season Of Love, I'll do one after every "season" 's story :) And for Friendly Fire, I'll see when I really get there xD

Will also put a new poll up! :D

Hope you guys will hop on my blog and read some of my upcoming blog post for the next few weeks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment