Friday, January 11, 2013

Linda Chung forms a "Miss Virgin" band - thoughts

The news is right here : http://asianuniverse.net/forums/Linda_Chung_to_hold_Concert_in_March_Forms_a_Miss_Virgin_t352621.html&s=b2c5f6f147d49df6eb12c3904fa11237


This is just a really quick thoughts write up :) I knew about this news a few days ago, and I was really excited for Linda!! I hope everything works out for her! The name "miss virgin" is a bit weird for a music band though... why not something like "Canadian Chinese girls" or whatever? They're all from there and Eliza, Christine and Leanne even have an accent xD (Dunno about Grace? Never saw her acting) Anyways, like you guys know, Linda Chung's my favorite actress so I'm super happy. :) I also really like Eliza Sam after watching Divas in Distress, and Christine Kuo too after Ghetto Justice II! So I'm really happy they can do it with Linda. The other two actresses, I don't know them too much xD I have seen Leanne Li in The Other Truth, she was playing Ruco's half-sister. Grace Wong, I have no idea who she is :P But Christine says she can sing so yeahh :) Christine said she could play eletric violin, Leanne could play guitar and Grace could sing /dance...I was wondering, what about Eliza? loll. Anyone know what instrument she can play or if she can dance, or anything? xD Anyways, hoping the best for the girls! Even if I wont be able to attend the concert, I'll be looking forward for news and pics of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment