Saturday, January 5, 2013

Misssing You ep 10-14 review


Happy ending to Long Gor's case, yayy :) I'm so glad they ended up both healthy and his restaurant even re-opened!! Now, they're dealing with the little girl's case. Her real mom, Cherry (played by Charmaine Li)  abandoned her to the "auntie" that became her "mommy" for 3 years. Ah Him & Yu Fong when everywhere to ask about Cherry. With what they've learn at the beginning, I was like wow  Cherry is such a bad and careless person! But when they found her, I thought she changed a lot. She seemed a lot nicer, for some reasons, I thought she would hate on her daughter!! But she hugged her and said she was sorry, so I really thought she changed.....but no. She was faking!! I was so mad at her when they arrived at the party and when Koey (The birthday girl) wanted the girl's teddy bear, Cherry took it away from her daughter and gave it to Koey. Then, she kept on yelling her own daughter and said it was her fault that she lost her job!!! It was even worse when Cherry was fighting with her mom and the hot water felt on the lil girl, and all they did was keeping fighting!! :( Poor thing....She's sooo cute, nice and smart, she doesn't deserve all that!! I watched the promo for the next episode, she'll be going to court, but she broke down and cried....I'm so worried for her!!

The latest episodes also talked a lot about Yu Fong, Ah Him and Vincci's relationship. I'm glad Yu Fong and Vincci became friends, but I'm a bit upset about the whole Marcus thing....Marcus, I don't know why...but he seems like a bad guy. He kept asking awkward questions to Yu Fong at the bar, and I didn't like him too much. And he'll also probably have something with Vincci later on....

No comments:

Post a Comment